Whether you are throwing a party, celebrating a holiday, or serving a special lunch for friends, you are going to want some great beverages to make the occasion special. While there are many people who prefer serving alcoholic beverages for these special occasions, for those who want to have their occasion remain alcohol free, here are some great non-alcoholic party drinks that will help to set the mood for any festive occasion. These party drink recipes can be perfect for parties, intimate dinners with friends, or simply when you want something more unique to drink and even great ideas for party drinks for kids.
1. Orange/Cherry Slushy Punch
Continuing on with our party drink recipes and party drinks ideas this drink is great for parties since it makes an entire punch bowl of this refreshing and fun party drink and is a hit in your collection of party drinks for kids.
- 1-3 ounce packet of orange jello
- 1-3 ounce packet of cherry jello
- 2 Cups of sugar
- 5 cups of boiling water
- 8 cups of Orange juice
- 3 Liters of ginger ale
- In a large bowl stir in sugar and the two packets of jello (orange and cherry)
- Add boiling water and whisk until everything is completely dissolved
- Add Orange Juice and stir
- Transfer the jello mixture into two freezer safe containers and freeze overnight
- Just before the party place the Jello mixture into a large punch bowl breaking it up with a wooden spoon
- Add Ginger Ale and serve
2. Non-Alcohol Piña Colada
This alcohol-free version of a Piña Colada makes a great drink for that pool party or summertime BBQ. For those having a luau-inspired party (luau is a Hawaiian party or feast), this drink can be served in a hollowed-out coconut so list it with your party drinks ideas.
- 1 ½ cups frozen unsweetened frozen pineapple chunks
- ¼ cup of ice
- 1 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 to 3 Tablespoons brown sugar
- Maraschino cherries for garnish
- Place the frozen pineapple chunks and ice in the bottom of the blender.
- Add pineapple juice and coconut milk
- Add brown sugar
- Pour the drinks into glasses and garnish with a maraschino cherry
3. Mocktail Singapore Sling
This version of a Singapore Sling has all of the flavor minus the gin of a traditional Singapore Sling and making this mocktail is simple and easy and perfect for 4 people.
- ¾ pomegranate juice
- ½ cup Mango juice
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- 8-12 ounces of tonic water
- 4 sprigs of mint for garnish
- Combine all of the juices in a large pitcher and fill with ice.
- Mix everything together until the cocktail is cold
- Using a spoon to hold the ice in the pitcher back pour the liquid into a Collins (a tall glass) filled with crushed ice.
- Garnish the drink with a mint sprig.
4. Alcohol Free Fizz Paloma
This alcohol-free version of Mexico’s fun tequila drink is a great thirst quencher and party drinks ideas besides it makes for a wonderful drink for a party or a special dinner and can be added to your list of great non-alcoholic party drinks.
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup water
- 1 spring fresh Rosemary coarsely chopped
Use these first three ingredients to make a simple syrup for your drink.
- ¼ cup pink grapefruit juice
- 2 Tablespoons Rosemary simple syrup
- 2/3 cup seltzer water or fresca
- Slice of grapefruit and a sprig of Rosemary for garnish
- Begin by making the simple syrup from the sugar, water and coarsely chopped Rosemary. Put all three ingredients into a pan and simmer until all the sugar is dissolved (about 3 Minutes)
- Strain syrup into a resealable container and allow to cool completely.
- In a tall glass mix Grapefruit juice and syrup together
- Add Ice and seltzer water or Fresca
- Garnish with a slice of grapefruit and Rosemary sprig and serve
This recipe makes a single cocktail, so if you are serving it for more than one person, just multiply the directions by the number of people you are serving so you can have plenty of non-alcoholic party drinks.
5. Arizona Sunset for Two
This simple non-alcoholic beverage makes a perfect after dinner drink for two and is a great addition to your party drink recipes.
- 1 cup sprite
- 1 cup Orange Juice
- Maraschino cherry for garnish
- In a small pitcher mix together the sprite and orange juice
- In 2 glasses pour in a splash of grenadine
- Slowly divide the spite and orange juice mixture into the two glasses
- Add a cherry for garnish
6. Chai Blossom
This refreshing summer time drink is as perfect for a formal party as it is for that back-yard BBQ. This recipe makes enough for a party of 4.
- ½ cup of sugar
- ½ cup fresh lime juice
- 8 to 12 ounces of club soda
- 4 whole star anise pods
- 4 lemon twists
- 2 Chai Tea Bags
- Place the tea bags into a small bowl and add 1 cup of boiling water
- Cover the bowl and let sit for 8 to 10 minutes
- Add sugar and stir into liquid until the sugar is dissolved
- Discard tea bags and let the liquid cool
- Stir tea and lime juice together in pitcher and divide mixture into 4 rocks glasses filled with ice
- Add 2-3 ounces of club soda
- Garnish with anise seeds and lemon twists and serve
7. Lemon Burst Fruit Cooler
This nonalcoholic drink is perfect for serving to a room full of people. This refreshing fruity punch is perfect for serving at wedding receptions, wedding and baby showers, or any other party.
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 4 cups chilled white grape juice
- 1 Liter club soda
- 1 Medium orange halved and cut into slices
- ½ cup strawberries with the green tops and stems removed
- ½ cup sliced fresh peaches
- Ice cubes
- In a punch bowl or large pitcher mix sugar and lemon juice until the sugar is dissolved
- Stir in chilled grape juice
- Just before serving stir in club soda and add fruit. Serve in small cups or glasses
These 7 non-alcoholic drinks are perfect for any celebration offering guests the ability to enjoy a cocktail without having to consume alcohol. These tasty drinks can be enjoyed by guests of all ages and will make any party or get together feel a little more special and celebratory.
You can even go all-out and add a party drinks fountain, party drinks dispenser and party drinks holder. Best of all, as a host or a hostess, you don’t have to worry about whether your guests have designated drivers or how much alcohol they are consuming. Instead you can relax and enjoy your own party and spending more time with your guests.