Security and privacy are very crucial for every home, and one way to achieve this is by having a smart doorbell. A smart doorbell is designed with a live camera that enables you to see the person at the door and, if you don’t want them in your house, or if it is someone you don’t trust, you have the opportunity of not opening the door for them. So, this device is convenient and offers security as well. If you would like to install a smart doorbell for your house, consider buying the following eight best doorbells.
1. Ring WIFI Enabled Video Doorbell
The doorbell is connected to a smartphone device, such as a phone, a computer or tablet that allows you to see guests outside your house. The device is quite a convenience for night use since it is built with night vision that enables you to see people outside your door even when the security lights are off. You can either use the doorbell wireless connection, such as the WIFI function, or you can opt to use the battery since it has an inbuilt rechargeable battery.
When it comes to installation, you can either DIY since it is easy to do so using a user manual or, if you have no idea you can call a technician.
- A significant benefit associated with this doorbell is that it comes with a lifetime warranty.
- The device has a large memory that allows you to record live videos, watch them, and play them later as well.
- It also has a night vision which lets you see people at the door at night.
2. Ring Video doorbell Pro
The doorbell is useful in the dark because you can still see clearly who is outside. It is quite sensitive as it immediately notifies you when there is a person at the door. The doorbell is equipped with an enhanced motion detection that allows you to set alarms in various areas in your yard quickly.
- It is designed with a two-way audio which enables you to have a conversation with the person outside.
- The doorbell allows you to have a clear vision even during the night.
- It lets you have a comprehensive view of your yard using the enhanced motion detection.
3. Vivint Doorbell Camera
This kind of doorbell is quite sensitive since it starts to record the motion of a person at the door the moment they get near the door. You can either connect the smart doorbell with your mobile phone or, use the supplied Vivian control panel to see the person at the door. The smartphone comes with a remote that enables you to control the opening and closing of the door, especially if you don’t have time to open it. The camera also allows you to have live streaming where you have the ability to see what is going on outside your house for security purposes.
- You can record and save both live videos and audios of what is happening on the outside and watch it from your smart device.
- The doorbell only works with Vivian devices for control and connection purposes.
4. August Doorbell Camera
This smart doorbell comes with various benefits, such as the ability to sense motion outside; it also allows you to video record what is going on outside and, includes on demand viewing. It is designed with a two-way audio whereby you can easily communicate with the person who is outside. Note that the doorbell requires you to purchase brackets and screws for mounting purposes.
- You can easily record a live video of the people outside your door.
- Once the device senses motion around your home or, when the doorbell rings, it immediately notifies you on the phone.
5. Zmodo Greet WiFi Video Doorbell
Use Zmodo Greet for security purposes and the ability to monitor who comes into your compound. The doorbell is compatible with smartphones such as androids and iOS whereby if an individual rings a bell the phone rings in return to notify you.
- It comes with 8 Gb enabling you to record and save videos of what is happening and who is coming to your house.
- The doorbell is quite sensitive as it immediately notifies you when pushed hence making it reliable and one of the most convenient doorbells.
6. VTech IS741 Accessory Audio/Video Doorbell
The doorbell is compatible with all Vtech smartphones which enable you to see a vision of the person who is at the door. You can also record audio or video of the individual who is at your door. You don’t necessarily have to open the door to speak to the guest as you can do so from the comfort of your bed or chair.
- It has a high sensitivity that notifies you when there is a person at the door.
- It is convenient since you can easily speak to the person at the door from afar.
- It has a high sensitivity whereby it immediately notifies you when a person gets close to the door.
7. Chui faces Recognition Doorbell
Chui faces recognition doorbell allows you to program it in a way that it can easily sense familiar faces and automatically open or lock out strangers as well. It connects with different smart devices such as, a tablet or smartphones, hence allowing you to organize what is going on within your compound and who is coming in.
- It is quite sensitive regarding recognizing strangers coming to your home.
- It is easy to communicate with the person who is outside your door easily.
- The device requires being connected by a technician which will require you to spend extra money for connection fees.
8. Skybell WI-FI Video Doorbell Version 2.0 Classic
The doorbell is compatible with iOS and android devices whereby you can easily see the person knocking at your door from any room of the house. It also has a motion trigger alert that notifies you if there is a person at the door. The device is quite durable as it is designed with sturdy and weather resistance material that does not get spoilt from rain or from long-time outdoor exposure. You can connect the device to a WIFI, and for night vision the doorbell has a wide-angle view and enough lighting.
- The device immediately sends motion signals to your device the moment the door is touched or pushed.
- It is compatible with various Android and iOS devices.